Monday, July 27, 2009

Up Through the Ozone! Heal as you go!


We begin by pushing on ourselves from the inside out. From the depths of our being spinning our little atoms faster opening up space from the inside, pouring in more light. Our insides glow and the bones and skin stretch with each inhale. There is no limit to our being and we lift in every direction toward the source.
For You I Always will.

As I go further I have to dig deep into myself remembering magic that I have long forgotten. There are barriers here, and
Fear does not want me to pass. I do not want to suffer, I do not want to feel that pain again. Fear is thick here, It reminds me of last time.......but
I do remember and I WAS NOT AFRAID TO DIE. I laugh at Fear and the magic comes back to me.
Flowing from my hands is Whale's song.


The Expansion continues through to the next layer of our Atmosphere. Doubt greets me with a shameful smile and a text book. "Your magic is not real! This will never last. Look at your Fire, it is only embers!" I do not want to agree this time, I am bored with your story. I will only accept the Truth.
Dragon's flame pours from my Embers and Doubt retreats.

I follow the warmth further and I'm gently greeted by Guilt. "How dare you leave. Look at your eyes, they are full of Black Magic. Come back or else you will be alone." I cry and miss the pain. I miss everyone....Guilt Gently closes my eyes. I can no longer see. I can no longer connect.
Now I am truly alone. Raven Caws and my heart shell divides a thousand times pouring light into the thickness of Guilt. Raven Caws and Wind Magic blows the light through my HeartMind and Dreaming Hands move quickly to weave the final magic.
I shoot up through the Atmosphere...
Heal as
you GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment